What is Milk Dairy?
A Milk Dairy is a business plan organized for the gathering or processing of animal milk. Milk gets from mostly from cows, buffaloes, sheep, horses, goats, camels – for a human being. A dairy is typically located on a dedicated dairy farm or in a section of a multi-purpose farm (mixed farm) that is managed with the accumulation of milk.
The Importance of Dairy Products:
- Got Milk? Dairy products are the best for building strong bones and for keeping a healthy weight. Dairy products are also healthy for your teeth and gums by reducing your chance for gum disease problems. Dairy products are including protein, zinc, calcium, vitamin A, and vitamin and magnesium
- We use the calcium that we get from dairy products to develop our bones, to help our blood clotting, to make sure our nervures work well and to help create healthy brawn. What do people do who cannot drink milk because of lactose prejudice? They can still have yogurt and cheese, and they have to make sure to get plenty of calcium from other sources such as fruits and vegetables, nuts and dry beans. Green leafy vegetables such as Curly kale, Cabbage, spinach, turnip, Microgreens, and broccoli are the best sources of calcium.
Architecture and Interior Design of Milk Dairy:
- Architecture Design for the construction of different farm structures has been prepared under a free system of housing. The loose system of housing dairy animals has been suggested for most of the agro-climatic zones of the country with minor adjustments except in heavy moisture regions and the long altitude regions where winters are very hard.
- The farm structure may be arranged in such a method that they appear in higher animal productivity and employee efficiency with minimum movement of individuals and also the animals. as an example, the milking parlor could also be placed on the brink of the milking cows shed; the milk room maybe next to the milking parlor, the silage storage room also should be close to the milking parlor as the composite feed-in mostly served in the milking parlor during milking.
- The dairy animals under lose system of housing are grouped together based on their age in case of raising animals and based on their physiological situation when they are grown-ups. The different kinds of dairy animals may be arranged such as milking cows, dry and pregnant cows, down-calvers, bulls, springers, and the calves. All these animals need to be housed in separate shelters and the provision in the design has to be made accordingly.
- Apart from the animal sheds some other ancillary constructions are also required to be created such as chaff cutter shed, food shop, milk salon, implements shop, milk room, silage pit, and manure management apart from the office, lawns. The large-sized dairy farms may also need an overhead water storage tank, a small-sized workshop, and a parking area.
- The calf shelter should be nearest to the milking cows shed if weaning of calves is prepared. The farmhouse should be created using cheaper nearby available construction materials so that the construction cost is reduced.
Best Architecture and Interior Design of Milk Dairy @TorarchArchitects
1. Rajkot Dairy – Rajkot
The process which delivers milk to your home is Large and good efforts of all workers deliver dairy products at our home. Rajkot Dairy has Amul dairy’s department of milk, buttermilk, and ghee.
2. 13.00 LLPD Milk Dairy (Panchamrut)- MIDC Taloja, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
The design of dairy, cheese, and cultured-product facilities offers challenges unique to the dairy industry. The sanitation requirements of these plants typically encompass both internal surfaces and external surfaces, having a capacity of 13.00 ILLPD/ Day.
Panchamrut Dairy has a special provision for the shelter and fodder of cows including free circulation and washing. It has the use of a rotary milk parlor. Floors are under constant strain from the physical abuse of heavy traffic, thermal shock from temperature variations between cleanup and operation and chemical attack from harsh cleaning chemicals.